Meat Raffle Music Festival
A while back I posted about meat raffles. I was surprised that I didn't get any comments on that post, because I think meat raffles are by far the strangest thing I've talked about on this here blog. Anyway, tonight the Uptown Bar & Cafe is holding "the 5th annual Meat Raffle Music Festival":

Google as I might, I am unable to confirm whether they weill actually be raffling off meat at this thing. But B and I don't have any big plans for tonight. . . .

Google as I might, I am unable to confirm whether they weill actually be raffling off meat at this thing. But B and I don't have any big plans for tonight. . . .

2 Comments:
So, was the music any good? Or were you escorted to door for perpetually yelling "Where's the Beef?"?
I know it's coming up, so I'll wish it now: Happy 1st Minnefabulous anniversary!!
Actually we ended up staying home and watching movies -- very lame of us :-(
Thanks for the anniversary congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home