Sunday, October 02, 2005

Indian Summer

OK, I have to issue a formal retraction of my post a from a week and half ago, in which I noted that it had dropped below 70 degrees and didn't look like it would be getting warm anytime soon. Minnesota has Indian summer just like most states. It is 80 degrees here today (Sunday, October 2). But look at this crazy dropoff in temps from Tuesday to Wednesday:



OK, I promise no more weather posts for a while.

On an unrelated note, B and I saw the Serenity twice this weekend (it was awesome by the way!). The second time was last night at the Mall of America. We'll have to do a big MOA post complete with pictures. Last night we saw a 10:30 movie, and when we left it was after midnight. We had to walk from the theater to where we parked on the other side of the mall, and it was weird being in a place that big with no one in sight. All we could think of was Dawn of the Dead and Night of the Comet. But in the end we did not spot any zombies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But in the end we did not spot any zombies."

You know what that means -- you're the zombies!!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Mostly Torn said...

Ooo! Oooo! Serenity!! I must see that soon! I hope it lives up to my high expectations.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home